Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Fond Farewell



A Fond Farewell
After four months it is time to say goodbye

Sam                        Jack
            As an intern, it has been my sincere pleasure and honor to be able to blog for Paracord Planet for the last four months. This opportunity has taught me an incredible amount about Paracord, Paracord products and the passion all you Paracorders have. I have been able to interact with fans in a way I never imagined and have had the opportunity to interview the biggest name in Paracord. I always knew my time here was limited, but I never knew I would learn so much. Trying to avoid sounding too dramatic, it has been an amazing experience and I hope I was able to offer some small amount knowledge, entertainment or fun to you the readers on par with what you have given me.

            With all that being said, I am happy to welcome a new intern to the blog who will be taking the reins from this point forward, Jack Yakowicz. Jack is an extremely talented writer with a budding love for Paracord who will bring you creative content on a regular basis. I just wanted to take this blog to thank all of you who take the time to read this, I hope you continue to engage and interact with Paracord Planet through our website, social media and of course this blog; stay tuned for Jack’s debut blog.

Sincerely,
Sam Lastovich

No comments:

Post a Comment