Friday, September 4, 2015

What Do You Want to See?

Hello paracord crafters!

Well, it's the conclusion of my first week here at ParacordPlanet and it's been crazy! I've met a lot of really cool people, learned about the world of pararcord, and attempted my very first paracord bracelet (Thin Blue Line). Let me tell you, it didn't go very well, but practice makes perfect!

From day 1, I could tell the paracord world was close-knit. Everyone loves sharing their work, giving tips, and interacts with each other. I love it! So, as I'm new to your world, what are some tips and tricks you can give me? What bracelet should I attempt next? Also, I want to help you guys perfect your craft too, so is there any thing you want to see from us and aren't? I love hearing from you so please chat with us on here, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest!

Your newest paracord fan, Lauri

No comments:

Post a Comment