Friday, September 11, 2015

Sawtooth

Hello Paracorders,

I'm now 2 weeks in my time here at Paracord Planet and my paracord skills are definitely improving! I've decided every week I'm going to make a new creation, work my way up to intricate creations, and eventually make new videos myself. This week I made the Sawtooth/Shark Jawbone bracelet.

Let me tell you..It was not as easy as I thought it would be! I got tripped up on the first loop for a couple tries, but once I got past that it was smooth sailing. Once I got into a good rhythm I just turned on my 90s Pandora and weaved. Isn't that the best part? Where you get into a good system and can zone everything and everybody out and just work your paracord magic. I wish I could show you all a picture, but as I'm typing this I realize I brought it home to show my husband and left it there.

The finished product was good, and my best bracelet yet, but still not great work. That is yet to come! I think the next bracelet I want to try is the Square Braid bracelet. Do you guys have any suggestions for a beginner paracorder?

Try the Sawtooth yourself and show us your finished product: http://ow.ly/S6qEW

As always, please contact me with any questions or comments! We're on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and Pinterest..

Paracord Love,

Lauri

No comments:

Post a Comment